A Black Friday-Cyber Monday Success Story – Before we started handling the advertising efforts of a Fitness Store, they were struggling hard to maintain break-even. Learn how we took over the account and turned it into a money-making machine.
In 1 Month from Nov 15th, 2020 to Dec 15th, 2020:
– The brand achieved sales of $81,000+ on a Facebook ad spend of $15,000!
– The average ROAS achieved was 5X+!
– 1,126,882 products were sold!
To get 2X ROAS using Facebook Ads
To get the results we desired, we:
– Identified the core problem: the ad spend was not being used properly. Instead, the store was spending most of the ad spend on traffic campaigns.
– Turned off all irrelevant campaigns.
– Launched a “Conversion” campaign, considering that the primary goal was increased sales.
– Started RFT testing to get winning assets quickly.
– Designed dynamic ads with engaging graphics and minimal, client-centric copy addressing the pain points of the brand’s customers.